MP3 Video Converter supports a wide variety of formats, just some of them include: MP4, 3GP, WEBM, WMV and FLV. Additionally, this app also supports audio formats like MP3, AAC, OGG and FLAC. It'll even easily edit metadata for any file (artist names, album names, songs, etc).
One of the best features in MP3 Video Converter is that thanks to its simple interface, you'll be able to convert or cut videos in a matter of seconds. All you'll need to do is choose the output format and the quality you want for your file, and in seconds this app will get the job done.
MP3 Video Converter is an excellent tool for converting audio and video, and thanks to its wide variety of features, you'll be able to do things like create customized ringtones in just under a minute, and much more.
Android 4.1 or higher required
New 2.1 version with
- Text Search from action bar to find your media with ease
- Media information(Codec and file) on the detail screen
- Album art added with MP3 converting
- "Copy" option: fastest way without losing quality for converting to the same type of media for h264, aac, and mp3
- More audio converting options: VBR, 320k (VBR will be slower, but if you have a quality issue, you can try it.)
- External SD card issue fix for 5.0 Lollipop and higher
- Smaller size
- Lots of Bug fixes